Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Is dog food killing my dog?


What do you feed your dog?  This is a short list of some of the dog foods you should never feed!!  Dog food is creating cancer, disease, and death in our dogs every second of every day!!  And don't be fooled thinking because your food is not on this list that it's safe and good for your dog, this is just the tip of the iceberg!!  If you knew what was in the MAJORITY of dog food kibble you would NOT feed it.

FACT - Did you know that in many brands that the bag itself costs more than the food in it?!!

I suggest you all rent PET FOOleD today 》

In addition to my deep love and passion for Rottweilers, my other passion is Canine wellness & nutrition.  It's what I was meant to do!  With over 15 years of research and studies in canine nutrition and wellness.  I know what my mission in life is, to educate and help dogs live longer healthier lives!  I want to help ALL of you give you beloved dogs the gift of health and long life!

This year I will be starting canine wellness and nutrition workshops starting in California and hopefully many other places across the country.  I have been asked by many of you and if you would like a workshop in your area please let me know.  I will also be doing videos to on youtube with tons of great information!  - Ursula -  Life with Oz Rottweiler & Liv Love Dogs Canine Wellness & Nutrition

ALSO NOTE RECALLS > If you feed Evangers or Against the Grain food both of these foods have   pentobarbital!!  A drug used to euthanize animals!! You know what that means?  See my post on my page and also here from Susan Thixton http://truthaboutpetfood.com/some-answers-to-two-pentobarbital-recalls/ and
http://truthaboutpetfood.com/fda-statement-on-evangers-pet-food/

http://www.thedogdigest.com/dog-food-review/top-20-worst-dry-dog-food-brands-for-2017





Ol Roy®, GRAVY TRAIN®, KAL KAN®, ALPO®, Twin Pet®, IAMS® Pro Active, Pedigree® Adult, Kibbles N Bits®, PURINA® DOG CHOW, Purina® Beneful Original, Retriever® Mini Chunk, DAD’S® Econ-o-mets, Purina® Moist & Meaty Burger, Diamond® Premium ,Retriever® Hi Protein , Purina® Veterinary Diet, SPORTMiX® Wholesomes, Cesar® , science diet, Purina One® Smart Blend #dogpoison #dogfood #kibble #LivLoveDogsCanineWellnessandNutrition #Dognutritionist #forthehealthofourdogs

No comments:

Post a Comment