YET ANOTHER DOG TREAT RECALL! This time its Nature’s Deli Chicken Jerky Dog Treats Recall - sold at Sams Club
KEEP YOUR DOGS SAFE AND MAKE YOU OWN CHICKEN TREATS!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Skinless chicken breasts, sharp knife, cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clear the area where you will be working and use a plastic cutting board easier to sanitize.
- Slice the meat into strips about 1/4 inch thick or thinner, brush them with olive oil or coconut oil. Arrange on cookie sheet without touching each other.
- Bake until they are dry and firm. This usually takes around 20 minutes. (if you are not sure if all the moisture is out leave in a tad longer or store in refrigerator)
- Wash your hands, cutting board, knife, and anything else that came in contact with the raw chicken with hot, soapy water.