Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

FDA Orders EVANGERS to stop shipping pet food - LICENSE SUSPENDED


By Truman Lewis
ConsumerAffairs.com


The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced today it was suspending Evanger's Dog & Cat Food Co.'s emergency permit to ship pet food because the company's procedures could allow the bacterium that causes botulism to survive in some of its products.


& FDA link to this suspension. 


IMPORTANT - if you are currently feeding your pets Evangers stop! 

2 comments:

  1. I posted this on my blog too, and someone who writes for Evanger's blog left a comment saying that it was not true and that I shouldn't believe "internet speculation"! I guess they ignored the link I had to the FDA site.

    I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrible...!!! Hardly speculation when you have the FDA and Consumer affairs alerting the public...

    and Thank you :) I check out your blog too excellent!!

    ReplyDelete