Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A breath of fresh air.… A must read for all that want our pets to live longer & healthier lives.

A breath of fresh air….   I have been titer testing my dogs for over 16 years and never had to revaccinate any of my dogs after their puppy shots… On rare occasions will dogs ever need to be revaccinated again… Every year I titer and every year they come back with perfect levels! Vaccinating every year only increases your vet bills and compromises your pets health….  I have dedicated my life to researching dog health & wellness… I want to help people gives their pets the opportunity to live longer and healthier lives… This is why I have started Liv Love Dogs… For example my Rottweiler Lena has had terrible ear infections since I got her at 6 months (now 2)… I took Lena to the vet and I knew what they would want to do.. A non-allergenic prescription crap dog food, ear drops/antibiotics, and steroids…No thank you!  The vet of course wanted to prescribe this and tried to convince me but knew I would refuse a band-aid solution and comprising Lena's health with steroids…  I just wanted him to do a culture so I knew what I was dealing with… Now I have more to work with and was determined to find the solution myself!  Guess what Lena's ears are PERFECT and not a single problem since and its been nearly a year!! I know this is a common problem in our dogs and will be writing an article on ears and allergies soon.   Unfortunately most dog owners go this route and will forever deal with fighting their dogs ear infections, likely spend thousands of dollars and all they are doing is weakening the beloved pets immune system..

 For more info on vaccines and titer testing just go to "Search this Blog" or google it on your own.  

Now for a breath of fresh air from a vet…

Dr Stephen Blake: “I emphatically do not believe that I was taught adequately with regard to the vaccine issue. I was taught to believe vaccinations were synonymous with immunization. They are two separate entities.

“I was taught vaccines were safe and it was implied there had been safety studies done on them before they were used on the general public. They are not safe and there have not been any safety studies done on any of them.

“I was taught that if something adverse happens within a few hours after immunization it was related to the vaccines but, if it happened later than that period of time, it had nothing to do with the vaccines. The truth of the matter is vaccines can set up a latent condition that may show up within a few hours or years after immunization.

“I was taught you needed to vaccinate every year to boost animals’ immune systems. There are no studies to show that annual boosters are ever indicated or that there is any science to support annual vaccines to boost an animal’s immune system. I was never taught that mercury and aluminium hydroxide, which are in the vaccines, can cause cancer, are neurotoxins, and can trigger autoimmune disease.

“When I first went into practice, I noticed some animals developed fevers for a few days, became lethargic, lost their appetites, developed ear infections, seizures, pruritus, UTI, musculoskeletal issues, and behaviour issues after vaccination.

“As time went on, I observed that otitis, UTI, autoimmune disease complexes, gingivitis, allergic dermatitis, IBD, asthma, aggression and phobias, convulsions, paralysis, cancer, chronic conjunctivitis, liver disease, kidney disease, cardiac disease, arthritis, anterior cruciate rupture, hip disease, and corneal lesions can be correlated with vaccine damage.

“Pet guardians are being misinformed. There is no scientific evidence that annual vaccines are needed or indicated.
“I feel there is pressure at all levels of veterinary medicine that we are not to say anything negative about vaccines which would alarm the public and make it harder to sell the vaccine concept. There is no informed consent information presented to the pet owner prior to vaccination because they do not want to alarm the owner and make it difficult to promote vaccines. It has been known for over 20 years that rabies vaccines can cause terminal cancer in the feline and I have yet to meet a client who was informed of this scientific fact by their attending veterinarian. This should be made public to all cat owners prior to rabies vaccine so the owner is aware of the low risk of getting rabies compared to the high risk of getting cancer from the rabies vaccine.

“I love the practice of veterinary medicine with an oath to prevent suffering and do no harm. I do not support my profession’s over-use of drugs, chemicals and vaccines as we know them today. I feel my profession needs to be the leader in breaking away from the dangers of these products and show the human medical profession this is not healing. It does cause harm.

“I feel the pharmaceutical industry finances the veterinary schools and the veterinary profession. I feel they are the fox in the hen house that sets policy for the practice of medicine as we know it today in our country.

“The pharmaceutical industry has too much influence in veterinary teaching. Their approach to medicine prevents any other modalities of healing from being available in our veterinary schools. This is done so they have no competition for the pet industry dollars from unpatentable means.

“Conventional veterinary meA

icine, with its reliance upon vaccines, steroids, NSAIDs and antibiotics is doing more harm than good.

“The main causes of ill health in animals are vaccines as we know them today; drugs that are needed in an emergency situation; use of chemicals to treat fleas, ticks, lice, and heartworm; herbicides, pesticides, radiation, artificial dyes, flavouring, poor quality pet foods, contaminated water, and cleaning chemicals in homes.

“I have a dream. My dream is that alternative veterinary medicine will no longer be 11th hour medicine and that it will be the first choice of medical care for our friends the animals before I leave this world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment