Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Adopt Sweet Sophie


Hi, I’m Sophie. I’m a Rottweiler mix, around 6 years old. I’m kind of the grandma at Bark Avenue. I’ve been here a long time. I’ve seen lots of dogs and cats come in and I’ve watched them all go home with families. I keep hoping someone will take me home someday, too. My life hasn’t been all that great really. My last family just opened the gates when they decided they didn’t want me anymore. I wandered around for a while and that wasn’t easy. You see, my leg was broken when I was little and no one took me to see a doctor. It healed but the leg is permanently turned outward. The doctors say I’m ok but I will always have a limp. I’m really lucky that Bark Avenue Foundation found me and I’ve learned that not all people are bad. I get lots of love and affection here but I really want to have a family of my own. I’m a friendly, loving girl and I will kiss you every day if I can come live with you.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, if my apartment management allowed dogs, I'd get you first thing tomorrow

    ReplyDelete