Saturday, February 28, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
1. Teach your puppy to stay.
2. Teach your puppy to lay down.
3. Teach your puppy to sit.
5. Teach your puppy to shake.
8. Teach your puppy lay on each side.
9. Teach your puppy to enjoy a hug around their neck
10. Teach your puppy to lie on their back and get their belly rubbed.
11. Teach your puppy to love having their toes and feet touched (Oz loves this)
12. Teach your puppy to allow you to rub their gums.
- elderly man
- elderly women
- handicap people in wheelchairs
- People in uniform (mailman, ups man, policeman)
- Man with beard
- Lady with hat
- Man with hat
- Lady with umbrella
- Kid skateboarding (take him to a skateboard park)
- Children playing
- Loud people
- Person with deep voice
- Crowded place
- Timid shy person
- and many more...
Friday, February 6, 2009
* Feed your dog a breakfast and dinner. Even better feed them 3 times a day. Do not feed one large meal a day.
* Do NOT allow your dog to drink large amounts of water after eating his meal.
* Do NOT allow vigorous exercise for at least one hour before or 3 hours
after the dog has eaten.
* If you have a dog that is at risk of Bloat be sure you know of a REPUTABLE Emergency vet along with their number and address posted in a place you will not forget along with your Veterinarian.